Amazing. Just the way you are?

Skövde kommer inom kort att få (ytterligare) en plastikkirurg, skriver Skövde Nyheter. Hoppas han fokuserar på brännskador och andra behjärtansvärda uppdrag.



Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
 If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
 You know I'll say When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
 'Cause girl, you're amazing Just the way you are

Något om sjukvården i Skaraborg. Krönika i SLA 18 september 2023

Det finns vissa grundrädslor vi människor har, sådant som vi till varje pris vill undvika, skydda oss ifrån och förhindra. I större eller mi...