Not just another login name


Jobbigt att börja jobba efter semestern? Kyrkans tidning tipsar om Church of Englands tillbaka-på-jobbet-bön som nyligen publicerades i Metro. Inte så dumt alls.


Dear God,
You know me. Don't you? I’m not just a person on a bus or a train.
I’m not just another face on CCTV; or just another login name.
I’m me, and I have stuff going on.
Love life issues; bills to pay. Egos at work to deal with; an overflowing inbox.
So please, give me strength. Guide me to focus on what's really important. And help me make the most of every moment of this new day in this new month.

Thank you.

Amen

Till Church of England

Något om sjukvården i Skaraborg. Krönika i SLA 18 september 2023

Det finns vissa grundrädslor vi människor har, sådant som vi till varje pris vill undvika, skydda oss ifrån och förhindra. I större eller mi...